I am a music photojournalist, focused on shooting live performances and capturing the vibe of the concert and its audience.
My mother is a painter. My father is a musician. I had no choice, but to become a music photographer.
Since 2013 I work as a staff photographer for Pol'and'Rock/Woodstock Festival in Poland.
- 2017, May, "10 Lat Karrot", individual exhibition (DZiK, Warszawa)
- 2016, September, “Reggae Faces”, individual exhibition (Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin)
- 2015, April, Galeria Bezdomna Multidyscyplinarnie, group exhibition (Sinfonia Varsovia, Warszawa)
- 2015, February, “Shoot’em All III”, Warsaw concert photographers, group exhibition (Cafe Progresja)
- 2014, August, “Reggae Faces” project, gallery of music portraits (Regalowisko Bielawa Festival)
- 2014, February, “Shoot’em All”, Warsaw concert photographers, group exhibition (Cafe Progresja)
- 2014, January, “Letnia zadyma w srodku zimy”, photographs from Przystanek Woodstock festival, group exhibition (Lazienki Krolewskie, Warszawa)
- 2013, “Jamming”, individual reggae concert photography exhibition (Ostroda, Bielawa)
- 2019, 2nd Prize Winner - Professional Concert Photographer, International Photography Awards 2019
- 2015, March, International Photography Awards One Shot Competition “Home” – Honorable Mention
- 2008, International Photo Awards 2008 (IPA), Honorable Mention